CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Talk

Well....I have to do a talk in church tomorrow...I really don't want to...but okay...ummmmmm...tomorrow will be only the third easter since I turned 12 and this will be my second easter talk. How unlucky is that????? I was very worried about it when last night the computer crashed and I wasn't going to have a computer to write a talk on....I couldn't cheat....but, apparently it was just the power supply and now it is fixed....apparently the computer doesn't work without power....I'm glad it wasn't my fault or anything....

1 comments:

z said...

How do you “give a talk”? are they worth anything? Do they have mass? Can you trade them for internet credits? Are they used to help peal lead-based paints off older structures? Can a “talk” be worn as a type of headdress? Did you know that "give a talk" is a completely improper statement. I would beg to wager that this has to be one of the most over-used, incorrect-statements that I hear. Since I am from the world of UT and due to the culture here, “give a talk" literally can be heard every day. Now since we all know how proper I believe I am with my direct lineage to the homeland, I would like to educate everyone. The proper statement to say is, "I have a speech which I must present"
Thanks for your time,
The Management