CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

EFY

I am not very happy again....I was on the EFY website because i am going this summer and found out that there is a dress code....and that the dress code includes that hair must be off collar and ears must be showing.......I could do the hair off the collar, but the ears showing?! that is rough for me.....that means that i will have to get a haircut before July........which sucks............i don't like cutting my hair........

Right now I am watching MONTEL and it is almost as stupid as usual.........he's talking about how people have weird diseases and they deal with them..........WHY WOULD SOMEONE GO ON TV TO TALK ABOUT THAT??????????????? It does not make any sense to me.........if you want to get on tv you can either commit a crime or go on a game show.........i also don't know why people go on Reality Shows.............they are fun to watch but freakin dang, why would you do that..........some people are stupid..............

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can either put your hair in a ponytail (if it's long enough) or use a lot of gel. What is EFY? Is that the same as MLB? J/K, I know it's not but I really don't know what EFY is. ;)

Geoffrey said...

it stands for Especially For Youth......it is a church camp for people 14-18 years old....it is like a week long and it is supposedly fun.....it better be fun b/c it is expensive.....

Anonymous said...

And cuz you have to cut your hair!!!

Unknown said...

why is there a dress code for a church camp???