CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

My neck hurts

I never knew how painful a car wreck is......my head and neck really hurt a lot...i figure you guys check out my blog before nicole's usually (obviously, right?) so you might not know about our little wreck this morning........well, long story short, it happened and read nicole's blog to find out the details.......so my neck hurts a lot........and i liked that car....but now it's a lost cause...tear tear...


ok...disclaimer...ignore the fact that the first one is actually a toyota and is white (like our car) and the second one has no relation to white or toyota.......and our wreck wasn't this bad.....but you get the point...
Happy car........
SAD CAR.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sucks! I hope you and Erin feel better soon! :(

Unknown said...

Welcome to my world.