CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Play


I've had an interesting day here at school today...the exciting part was in 2nd block Theater class...the teacher, Mrs. Spears, yelled at us because our play is on Tuesday and it is absolutely terrible...we need to do early morning rehearsals, but she said we won't do them because she "doesn't want to come to school early and waste her time with this crap." So we are in bad shape right now...but at least all I do in the show is lights so I only have to do like five or six things and she doesn't yell at me...actually she might yell at me but i can't hear her because the light booth is sound proof...so i'm doing okay...but this play basically decides our grade in the class....but i think i'll be okay..........

0 comments: