CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 10, 2008

School

Today at school we had final dress rehearsal for our play tomorrow...she says that it is terrible but that it won't get any better so we're going to do it as it is....and then in keyboarding class we had a notebook check....it was a test grade....that is the only time in the whole 9 weeks that she actually checks the work that we are supposed to do everyday....but I found out that we've had enough tests that I've done good on that I don't have to do the work in the class and I can still get an "A" which is pretty awesome...so during class everyday I pretty much get on the internet and do nothing...so I like that class a lot....the teacher doesn't like me though.....

1 comments:

lauren marie said...

geoffreyyyy!!!!
i didn't know you had one of these. :D
i've had one for like a year. and never used it. hahaha.


yeah. this is exciting.