CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Movie


I just got done watching the movie "Fracture" for the third time....I just wanted to say that I strongly recommend it...It is a 2007 movie with Anthony Hopkins and Ryan Gosling in it...It is one of those crime drama ish movies that I love...I would compare it to two pre-really crazy Tom Cruise movies....The Firm and A Few Good Men....I would say it is better than the firm and not as good as A Few Good Men...but then again I don't really know how good the Firm was because I really didn't like it because I read the book first...I just want to say to never read the book first because it really ruins the movie for you......anyway...it is a really good movie and I would recommend it to anyone......

0 comments: