CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Songs

I made a list of the top 30 songs (in my mind) ever as of today...(I did this because I got bored)...I think it is the best top 30 list ever...but that's just an opinion...

30. Make It With You- Bread
29. Every Breath You Take- The Police
28. Good Riddance (The Time of Your Life)- Green Day
27. 3AM- Matchbox Twenty
26. You're My Best Friend- Queen
25. Every Rose Has Its Thorn- Poison
24. Dust In The Wind- Kansas
23. She Will Be Loved- Maroon 5
22. Hands Down- Dashboard Confessional
21. Closing Time- Semisonic
20. Piano Man- Billy Joel
19. Sweet Child O' Mine- Guns 'N' Roses
18. Hotel California- The Eagles
17. Stairway To Heaven- Led Zeppelin
16. One- U2
15. Letter To Me- Brad Paisley
14. Iris- The Goo Goo Dolls
13. Collide- Howie Day
12. Yellow- Coldplay
11. Bohemian Rhapsody- Queen

and the top ten...

10. Your Song- Elton John
9. I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing- Aerosmith
8. Be Like That- 3 Doors Down
7. Superman- Five For Fighting
6. Hey Jude- The Beatles
5. Wish You Were Here- Pink Floyd
4. Faithfully- Journey
3. Desperado- The Eagles
2. Drops of Jupiter- Train
1. The Long and Winding Road- The Beatles

0 comments: