CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Poll













I am very happy about how the poll is going so far.....Everyone has picked over except for the person that doesn't use it.....but i would rather not use it than use it under........so we accept you non-user......anyway, if everyone picks over, than it must be the right way, right? (yes)....i am very happy because the MLB season is going to start tomorrow...that's major league baseball, Liz....it is the sport with the bat and the ball.....just trying to help people (Liz) understand my post....anyway, it starts at 5 in the morning my time so 4 in the morning everyone else's time.....it is my Red Sox against Norm's A's.....those are teams that play the sport with the bat and the ball.....anyways, i am debating on whether i am going to wake up at 5 in the morning tomorrow and watch the game....i probably will.......

6 comments:

Anonnymouse said...

Two things.....First..."GO A's"......Second...who is the one that voted for the "doesnt use it?....ewwwwwwwww!

Anonymous said...

I know I'm not Liz but thank you for explaining the ball and bat thing. I still don't get it. If waking up that early in the morning is part of being a team player you can count me out! ;)

Unknown said...

Thank kid. I had no idea what baseball was :P

Geoffrey said...

ha...the red sox won....ha

Nicole said...

I was up at 5 this morning...only because I remembered that I had icecream that I forgot to eat...it made me sad. So I had a bowl of melted icecream on my desk...but anyways I'm bored...I should probably shower... :)

Anonnymouse said...

G...the A's were winning when i had to go to work....thats all that matters!


and to comment on Nicole's comment....yes, you should probably shower.