CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

So...as you can probably tell from the abundance of new graphics today, this day has been really boring. To NORMAN: Hi. Anyways... we had career day at school today and all I know is I don't want to do anything the people were talking about. I find it ridiculous. Just so you know... i found this out today... you can get a degree in pouring concrete.................yeah... it's a four year degree... i wonder what you learn about... apparently the starting salary is like 40,000 dollars...so whatever...but only four colleges in the U.S. offer the degree...but what I hate about career day is that the people tell you their life story instead of talking about their job...or career or whatever...I'm really happy that my English teacher is about to have a baby because we have to read Dante's Inferno and since she will be gone we will have to "read" it when a sub is there... which is good........

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your little poll on the side is a little misleading. I mean, which of the candidates is not a liberal? Even Ann Coulter says that she'd rather see Hillary Clinton as president than John McCain.