CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Blog

Well...that was fun...I just deleted all of the graphics off of my blog because someone yet to be named (nicole) told me that my blog had way too many graphics on it....so I made a slideshow of all of them and it only takes up a little bit of space.....it is kinda cool......I also made one of a few random pics of me and some other people.......so now maybe you can find the bottom of my blog....yayyyyyyyyy....

after telling me i had too many graphics, the unnamed person (nicole if you didn't catch on the first time) told me that i have too many quotes on my blog...i said chno...i do not...so i'm keeping my quote list and it will continuously grow....and someone needs to tell that person (i think you caught on) to stop complaining about things that have nothing to do with him/her (her)....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid I have to agree with the unnamed person (Nicole) about your long quote list. It really is long.

;)

Unknown said...

it's your blog. do what ever you want.