CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

NEW THING FOR ME

Hey Everybody...

I've never done anything like this before. So i'm not sure what to do. I'll just tell you random stuff. I got a blog because if Norman can do it, anyone can.
Today has been really boring. So boring that i had time to create a blog. Yesterday was a bit more filled though. Me and my dad went to see Kid Rock in concert last night. It was fun. He had Run from Run DMC, Peter Wolf from the J. Geils Band, and Dickey Betts from the Allman Brothers with him... so i was more interested in the people besides Kid Rock. We had the joy of sitting next to the usual fun rock concert people that like to smoke pot just because they can. But it was fun to go to... Today was so boring that I didn't even shower... so i smell terrible... and due to it almost being midnight, i'm not going to get in now... I guess my blog won't be as interesting as my aunts and uncle's blogs. I don't like to yell at people in words and stuff. I was very interested in these little fights, but now that Andrea has deleted her blog, i don't know what i'm going to read about. Well, for a little tour of my blog, you can look to the right and see me, people i strongly dislike right now, favorite tv shows, favorite songs (just to name a few), and if you look to the bottom you can find some of my favorite quotes. Well that was kind of fun... maybe i'll go to bed soon...

0 comments: