CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Plans


Okay...i am a little unhappy (very unhappy) right now...i had plans (we were going to go to Wal-Mart) today with some of my friends....they said they would call me back before they went because they had to take their little brother to the doctor real quick.....well, long story short, it has been five and a half hours since they said that.......and they don't have cell phones so we can't get a hold of them....but maybe me and my family will go to the movies tonight....my dad wants to see Horton Hears A Who...and i really don't want to........so i'm going to try to go see something else.......but all the movies i want to see are rated-R and if my parents are going to see Horton, then i would have to sneak into an R-rated movie......so, i guess i'll have to decide soon.......sorry that i attacked you with youtube videos, but i tried to put them on over the past few days straight from youtube instead of embedding it into the HTML, and it didn't work until like an hour ago..........so sorry.......

1 comments:

z said...

"so i'm going to try to go see something else.......but all the movies i want to see are rated-R and if my parents are going to see Horton, then i would have to sneak into an R-rated movie" HOLY CRAP that is SOOOOOOOO what Ray would have done. Nice, like father, like son.