CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Referring to Keith's comment on my last post, it is very scary with John McCain...what is the worst in my mind was the McCain-Feingold bill or whatever it was officially called. I personally think that the only reason McCain was involved in that was because he was a big name they could put on the bill because no one cares about Russ Feingold...I also think that for some reason McCain believed that the bill would do something good...or that it would pass or something...haha... but he doesn't know, as he has admitted, anything having to do with money whether it be with the economy or campaign money... and the only thing that Feingold is somewhat known for is being the only senator to vote against the PATRIOT act....I think someone needs to see what he's doing because if he's that worried about his conversations being listened to, then he must be doing something wrong...My guess is he's having people pay him more money than he believes should be allowed..........But John McCain needs a good VP that will do something like take him over........because he'll probably be dead in the next year or so because he is like 70 or whatever..........

5 comments:

z said...

Just for the record, I believe McCain was born December 31,1954....And Yes I should be listening to my Professor's lecture.

z said...

correction, that might be his wifes birthday, (damn wikipedia) McCain's should be august 29, 1936

Anonymous said...

I would like to request that you start naming your blogs because I subscribe but they wont show up if they aren't title.

Thanks,
The Blog Nazi

Anonymous said...

P.S.

For those whom may be offended by my new title, "The Blog Nazi," please write your local congressman. (Or you can also contact The Management, aka, z.)

Thank you,
The Blog Nazi

(k, i'll quit hijacking your blog now)

Anonnymouse said...

dude....isn't mccain like 300?

the republicans are doomed!

giyloq (secret word of the day)