CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

People I dislike right now

Okay... I would just like to explain the people i dislike right now section of my blog thingy... so i'll do it one by one... First, Harriet Tubman: I don't see why people that do illegal things should be in my math book... 2nd, Janitors: I hate it when they tell me to pick stuff up... it's like you're the one getting paid for it, not me... you pick it up... 3rd, The Googley eyed guy on big brother... well i just don't like him... 4th, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama: Self Explanitory... 5th, Raul Castro and Kim Jong Il: AMERICA IS COMING FOR YOU BOTH. Finally, George from Wal- Mart: Well, that was the only time i ever was "asked to leave" Wal-Mart... and he wasn't very nice about it.

O and by the way... if you haven't seen any of the movies in my movie list or heard the songs in my song list... get on that quick....

1 comments:

z said...

just want to know if there is a advertising fee that is charged to be on your "poeple you dislike" list? If so, where do I send my payment?