CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 24, 2008

hmm....


Well....we didn't go to a movie tonight because Erin and Nicole wanted to go do other stuff....well, at least I didn't have to go see Horton Hears a Who......instead, me and my parents went to IHOP and had food.......but that didn't really turn out well...first, my mom ordered something with bacon and eggs and stuff on it and my dad ordered an omelette without sausage....when we got our food, we ended up with an omelette with sausage and a something with bacon and turkey on it and no eggs....at least i got what i wanted....so then my mom only tipped the lady 13% and that made me mad....you tip 15% only if it is absolutely terrible service.......otherwise, you tip 20 to 25%........one of my friends only tipped 10% onetime when we went out to eat and i made up for it by tipping 40% because i felt bad.......because she only tipped her 13%, the manager, LaDonna was her name, gave us a very dirty look and I felt bad..........so IHOP did not turn out well......So maybe i'll go to a movie tomorrow or something........but I don't know.......I don't know what movie to see though......of the PG13 ones out i would be fine either seeing Shutter or Drillbit Taylor.....but I would much rather go the R route and go see Semi-Pro.........but i don't know...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

if I have bad service there is no tip.

The standard tip for me IS 10%

Geoffrey said...

ouch....you are mean