CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 3, 2008

I'm just sitting here in class and I should probably be doing my work, but I don't really want to. My teacher always is telling me to stop talking, but I really like talking. I'm surprised that this website isn't blocked here at school, because some people do stupid things on school computers. But whatever. We just got done doing real work (playing scattergories). So I'm really bored and there is only like twenty minutes left in school and I can't wait for it to be over. I really hate mondays. I don't understand why we go for seven hours a day just to do things like play scattergories. They could shorten it to like four hours and do constructive work. I just sit and don't listen during first block, I'm doing lights for our play in second block (so I do nothing), third block we never do anything, and fourth block we played scattergories today. So my life is boring. And your life is really boring because you just read all that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh yeah, when I was in school there was no such thing as the internet so concider yourself lucky.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! What Scarlet said! I hope your homework is done at least! :)