CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

YAY....A step to the right


TALLAHASSEE, Florida (Reuters) - Most Florida residents would be allowed to take guns to work under a measure passed by Florida lawmakers on Wednesday.

The bill, allowing workers to keep guns in their cars for self-protection, was approved by the Florida Senate by a vote of 26-13. It now goes to Republican Gov. Charlie Crist to sign into law.

GUNS FOR ALL THE NON-CRAZY'S!!!!!! (or at least to kill the crazy's)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

but if I keep my gun in my car how am I supposed to protect myself at my desk?

Geoffrey said...

hide it....tell them that it is your CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT.....what can they say to that.....take it to the supreme court....get publicity....make a lot of money.....retire young...