CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Umm.....wow....

Yeah....i almost just lost my blog.....i decided i would play with the EDIT HTML button in the layout....yeah.........i deleted everything.........then, apparently i had saved it....but it kept giving me an error because more than one widget was named HTML1 so i went in and renamed one of the widgets and it worked....well, that made it sound easy, but i just spent like twenty minutes doing that.......so i'm a little bit happier now....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you managed to save it. That would have been sad for all of us!

Geoffrey said...

i'm glad you act like you care about my blog....:)

Anonymous said...

LOL...I'm highly offended! Blogging and reading blogs is my life! ;) In all seriousness this is a great way to keep in touch with everyone and see what's going on in everyone's lives. I really enjoy getting to know you and Nicole because otherwise you guys live so far away I would barely know you at all. It's interesting for me to see what kinds of thoughts you have. I really would be sad to see you lose your blog.

Geoffrey said...

thank you....i like the fact that you care....tell keith to get something for you....from me as a thank you gift....he can pay for it....

Anonymous said...

I just told him and he laughed. I don't think I've got anything coming. :(