CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

JOKES.....

Okay....i was at school today and remembered some really really good jokes....i told them to people and they didn't think they were very funny......

The first one i told was the best clean joke ever....

you know....

1. What did the fish say when he ran into the concrete wall?

Dam

then....i told a less popular one....

2. What do you call a blind deer in the forest?

No Idear

Then.....

3. What do you call a legless blind deer in the forest?

Still No Idear

Next.....

4. What is green and has four wheels?

Grass.....I lied about the wheels.

After that....i told the overused but always funny....

5. Where do you find a dog with no legs?

Right where you left it.

The ONLY one that made people laugh was this one....

6. Why shouldn't you play poker in the jungle?

because they're all Cheetahs.....and if they say they aren't their a lion.......

yeah.....

I find those all ridiculously funny.....am i just dumb???????????? or do my friends just not have a sense of humor????

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I guess I'm a dork to then because they all made me laugh.

Nicole said...

Umm those are the jokes I told you this morning. You stole them from me. I'm very upset.

Anonymous said...

Funny, I laughed too.

Love your new layout!! I almost couldn't find where to leave a comment...don't worry though, got it! :D

Oh, and you're a bigger dork for telling the jokes than we are for laughing. HA! Top that!