CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April


I found out today that it is April....I hate April..........i need to start getting stuff done now......ummm....i need to start campaigning for student council soon but it takes too much time....I hate april fool's day a lot because no one knows how to do a good joke...and if someone does do a good one, it is ruined by all the crappy ones.

You know what, my 4th block teacher does not like when me and christie talk, so she moved christie across the room....like we won't just talk across the room............yeah so we were talking across the room today and she got mad because we were talking politics and we moved a little bit to far right for our leftish teacher....yeah, she used to be a defense lawyer.....so you understand.........

So, now i have to go back to school in an hour for Community Seminar because i volunteered to help because i have to do a lot of community service for Student Council........but i already got my hours for the year so i don't know what i'm doing................i must be crazy.....

0 comments: