CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Student Council Elections

Well, student council elections are now here...great.............so, i guess i'm going to run again because i had fun doing it this year....but yeah.......so i'm running for vice-president of my grade again.....so anyone from school that reads my blog is going to vote for me.....Right? Well anyway......i just want people to know now that i am running so that they don't try and run against me like Andrew and Jacki did last year....we know how that turned out (I won)........anyway, i hate to sound arrogant, but VOTE FOR ME..........I actually do stuff on student council unlike some people..........

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your campaign!!

Nicole said...

Who all is running against you?

Geoffrey said...

hannah potts so far

Unknown said...

I'll vote for YOU!

Geoffrey said...

Thank you