CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sammy Kershaw


yeah....Sammy Kershaw is absolutely TERRIBLE.....he sounds drunk when he sings....i didn't understand most of it.....his most famous song is "Queen of My Double-Wide Trailer.".....yeah....he did have one good song though....it is "she don't know she's beautiful"..that's probably his second most "known" song...i say known as if someone actually listens to him (my dad).....sad...his opening act, Daniel Lee Martin was actually pretty good....

3 comments:

z said...

He is absolutely Hausume!!!!....wait a second on second thought, I have never heard of him and much like my dad use to say, "he can't be that famious if I never heard of him."

Anonnymouse said...

dude....your dad is weird!

Geoffrey said...

yeah...