CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

NYC

Okay........we made it back from New York Yesterday.......we spent five and a half hours in Laguardia Airport.......that was not fun.........but new york was fun..........we went and saw wicked.....and it is the best thing i have ever seen ever...........ever........the special effects were soooooooooooooooooo goood......and we got to go to the Dakota Building and Strawberry Fields.......those were pretty much the highlights of my trip............but it was a lot of fun....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had fun. I guess the 0 sleep paid off...lol

Jessica Pears said...

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the trip, especially Wicked...it is the best musical in my opinion! ?Today you win the cool nephew award.

Geoffrey said...

thats cool...you're kinda neat yourself

Jessica Pears said...

Gee thanks. That means a lot coming from you. :)

Jessica Pears said...

And I'm dying to know if your sister enjoyed the show, though I fear of she actually did she may never admit it to me what with the mocking I received for it last summer. But she's probably too busy kissing her "amor" to blog about tha experience anyway.

Geoffrey said...

your probably right