CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

adidas goodyear race


in my search for a new pair of flip flops, i found a pair of shoes that i really really want....and they're only $40.....and i need some new shoes before school starts....but i don't want to ask my mom to get me them for my birthday because i want her to get me JOURNEY tickets for my birthday.........Journey is coming on August 7th......and i REALLY want to go......but the tickets are like 50-70 dollars........so i can't get both for my birthday.......

4 comments:

Anonnymouse said...

those are pretty cool shoes!


maybe santa will get them for you

Nicole said...

no grandma kathy sent him money for them

Unknown said...

did you get you're money already??? can't be i just mailed it on tuesday. also money for the 3 of you. love ya gmk

Geoffrey said...

love ya