CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Driving


So...i went driving yesterday with my dad....for like i guess the second time....but the first time was only like 2 minutes...so anyway.......i was driving awesomely (except for the fact that when i would hit the gas, it would go really fast...i need to work on that) and my dad told me to park the car....so after doing an almost straight parking job, my dad told me where the lights were (like i didn't already know) and i messed with the light turner onner thingy, and the car shut off..i killed the car...

apparently, according to the nice people at the NTB place, there was a short in the battery, so when i turned the lights on it killed the car...

luckily i was in a parking lot...and a cop came by and jump started us....yay policia....

0 comments: