CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Forensics


so, today was my first forensics tournament....yay....and it was fun...i do something called extemperaneous speaking, which basically means they give me a political topic, then give me thirty minutes to prepare a speech...then i have to give a seven minute speech without any notes....so that's fun....but anyway, at a tournament you do three rounds, which means i had to do the above process three times....then you eat lunch...then they put a poster up telling you whether you made it to finals or not (top 6)....if you go to finals, then you have to do it one more time.....so anyway, i made finals and was pretty happy about that....since i had only extemped one time before and that wasn't a tournament....i got fifth and got a pretty fancy medal...so yeah...cool

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job!!! Although I'm not surprised because you have so much political knowledge. I remember when I first met you thinking how smart you are.